Sunday, September 10, 2006

EBay Avenger

OK, I’ve had my fun with Ellroy’s copies of the “Avenger” books. The hardback stands at $38 and the paperback at $29. Despite my minimum bids, there is always the risk that I might end up with these turkeys!

Good luck, folks, I will be watching on the sidelines, listening to John Coltrane’s “Love Supreme.”

ps. Just for fun, I ran the production notes for Brian De Palma's "The Black Dahlia" through the Eve 2.5 essay verification checker, which tests students' essays for plagiarism. And you know what, it was really fun.

Final price:

James Ellroy's copy of the inscribed hardback of "Black Dahlia Avenger": $38. Buyer is emeraldgreenstone.

James Ellroy's copy of the inscribed paperback of "Black Dahlia Avenger": $61. Buyer is Robynbanx.




Lmharnisch.com

Lmharnisch.blogspot.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home