Monday, September 04, 2006

So Rude!



My goodness, one never knows what will turn up on Ebay. This morning I found a copy of “Black Dahlia Avenger” inscribed by Steve Hodel to James Ellroy, who wrote the introduction to the paperback, praising Hodel’s work and endorsing his solution.

And bidding started at $19.99.

Nice way to treat your “blood brother,” James. I don't know whether the gods are laughing--but I am.

Lmharnisch.com

Lmharnisch.blogspot.com




But wait!


Can it be?


Here's the paperback version of "Avenger" inscribed to Ellroy, which carries Ellroy's forward to the case!

With bids starting at $19.99? That's only $5.04 over the original price. I just have to put in a 50-cent bid on this puppy. The happy face alone is worth it.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, man, this is hilarious.

Good luck snagging both of them, Larry.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home