Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Also on EBay


Jan. 16, 2007

Sfxarchive is selling a 4- by 5-inch negative ostensibly from the Black Dahlia case. I don’t recognize any of these individuals, nor have I ever seen the image. It doesn’t show any of the main suspects, nor does it show the main detectives, Harry Hansen and Finis Brown.

I would say its importance is limited. Note that the seller’s date (January 1949) is contradicted by the calendar in the picture, which says December 1948.

The bottom line: I would not spend any serious money on this image.

Lmharnisch.com

Lmharnisch.blogspot.com

E-mail: lmharnisch (AT) gmail.com

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For what ever its worth I photoshoped the unrelated image of the negitive on the auction site page...

http://visiblephp.com/ebaynegative.htm


Squirrel

9:10 AM  
Blogger notarysojack said...

Yeah, he says it's unrelated. I did the same thing.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home